Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Having trouble deciding on a tablet

• 30-11-2013 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30 pabloroxx

I've been thinking about buying a tablet for a while now as I do a lot of travelling so it would be great to have a portable device for movies, reading and possibly doing so word processing/work on the go if needed.

I have been offered this tablet (new) at a discounted price but am unfamiliar with the brand, has anyone used these before?

http://www.my-go.co/en/project/7-85-inch-gotab-mini-quad-core-ips-android-jelly-bean-tablet-gtq785/

I would love one with a lightweight detachable keyboard (a bluetooth keyboard, or one fitted into a sleeve) as - like I said - it would be handy to have the ability to write on the move. Battery life is also a big concern, don't want to buy one that dies after a couple of hours. That is why I have been looking at the Asus Transformer range, but I don't know if the older models are worth looking into or are they severyly outdated now??

Am I living in a dream world when trying to meet all these criteria for under 300?? could probably stretch to 350Euro at most.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,546 ✭✭✭✭ phog

I'm currently in the market for a tablet too and was looking at the Toshiba 10" Pure, it's available on Soundstore.ie for €299. There's a case with keyboard available with bluetooth conection.

Other than that I can't offer much more.

Advertisement