Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

?SW can help me out ?

Options
  • 30-11-2013 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi... I have a problem! I'm three months pregnant and split up with the father of this child. Working on full time but I have no place to live (a few days with some friends the next couple with others) so I can live up to the moment of birth-although it is very stressful-but what about after that time ? I can also rent an apartment but what about the fact that now I will be able to pay for that but after birth I will not be able to afford the fees and annuities. Please for advice. Can I now go to the sw and ask them about any help?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Go talk to your local social welfare officer and see what they can do for you.
    They will most likely want a copy of your payslips as proof of income and hopefully they can do something to help you out.

Advertisement