Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help!! 2004 Renault

Options
  • 29-11-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys, new to this site :)
    Okay well, I own a 2004 Renault Megane Scenic 1.5 DCI. I am selling her. And I'd like to get other peoples opinion on how much I would get for the car.
    Last year she had a new steering rack, 4 shock, tyres, (Air, oil, fuel and gearbox filters changed) along with fluids. New brake pads all around and was fully serviced by a Renault garage. Last week a brand new Injector was replaced in the engine.
    She is a very genuine car never had problems very very comfortable. Peppy and was nice car. As it is a Renault and they can't make cars, the passenger window doesn't work at all, All that is wrong is the regulator needs replacing. ( about 25 euro or 115 if you want motor and regulator together but regulator is only thing needed)
    I obviously wouldn't lie to you she really has been a great car and clean inside is a 7\10 outside 8\10. Since new injector running great. Had her 5 years reason for sale is bought a new car ( Black Passat 2.0 turbo sport) lovely car would recommend but anyway I live in cork car will have 3 months tax and is not NCT yet but will be in 6 Jan and will have 4 good tyres and will be well clean by valeter.
    This is the 106 BHP version and is a beautiful car with 86000 genuine miles. No lie :) anyways thanks for your time
    How much would I get for this car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Wrong forum mate, but somewhere in the range of €2000 - €2500 I would've thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭George Dalton

natho_1977 wrote: »
    Last year she had a new steering rack,
    4 shock,
    Last week a brand new Injector was replaced in the engine.
    the passenger window doesn't work at all

She is a very genuine car never had problems

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 natho_1977

Yeah, she was a 8 year old car at the time. she obviously needed new shocks the barrings had worn down in the steering so new one was no problem to replace and Injector was still working but would eventually giv e out if wasn't replaced so it was replaced ... Had he 5 years never broke down. Since she took care of me I took care of her and she was fully serviced!

Advertisement