Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinny Buzz Query

Options
  • 29-11-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

hi
    i am getting different answers from every shop i go to. when putting the quinny buzz in your car when its is assembled as the stroller, does the stroller part have to be taken off the frame to go into the boot or can it be left attached to the frame? im due in januray and really want to decide on a travel system asap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

It can be left on or taken off, I think it has to be front facing to be left on afaik.. I have a Quinny buzz inherited from my sister, if I remember she used to leave the stroller on, but it does pop on & off quite quickly. The carrycot and the car seat have to be taken off.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭bean14

thank you so so much. i got so much conflicting advice, perfect answer. thanks a million for getting back to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

bean14 wrote: »
    thank you so so much. i got so much conflicting advice, perfect answer. thanks a million for getting back to me

Do make sure you check - collapse it in the shop (I haven't got the stroller part here to check, it's in my mam's attic as I won't need it for another few months) Mine is three years old and while I don't think the design has changed it would definitely be wise to check!

Advertisement