Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two accounts ?

Options
  • 28-11-2013 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭

hi i have been having broblems with my frst account on boards and cannot access it,so i set up a new account (the one i am using now)i am told i cant have two accounts.can someone help with my problem ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Why can't you access the first account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭murray.eoghan

i forgot my password and the account got locked

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you can't log in to the corkplayer1 account, there's a reset password presented when the login fails.

would that be the email system ? i tried that and it doesent seam to work.

If you've set the email address wrongly (I can't check that part), you'll need to email the hello at boards.ie address to check the account and to verify you're the legit owner.

• Advertisement

okay thank you.will how will i verify it with them over email ?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You've only 1 post on the other account, so if you just want to continue using this one it's fine.

thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement