Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 520 or Sony xperia J

Options
  • 28-11-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Need a new phone for christmas and wondering which one of these would be best? Or a phone of similar value? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

SheldonC17 wrote: »
    Need a new phone for christmas and wondering which one of these would be best? Or a phone of similar value? Thanks.

Nokia 520. The xperia j is very slow, suffers awful lag and is a pain to operate. I found the keyboard kept closing when typing. I use mine as a media player now on the HiFi.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Ive both the 520 is faster all round the xperia j aint bad though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭corkoian

Have the 520, great phone. If you can wait tho you might be better off getting the 525

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

corkoian wrote: »
    Have the 520, great phone. If you can wait tho you might be better off getting the 525

Thanks for response, when is it expected to be released would you know?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭corkoian

I don't now but a quick google search would tell you :) its the same as the 520 but has 1gb RAM and is around the same price as the 520 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement