Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strength and conditioning course.

Options
  • 28-11-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Afternoon guys,

I was thinking of applying for the strength and conditioning course at the college
    for 2014.

It looks like a really interesting course and something that can open alot of doors for you. I'm a mature student and was hoping to get some feedback from anyone doing the course as to how they find it?

I was also hoping to find out how the interview process went for the course(mature students only). I'm very interested in gym work and exercise in general but have no qualifications to prove it and i'm afraid this will come against
    me in the interviewing process, I've worked various different jobs since i've left school nothing in the line of health and fitness as i've always considered it more a hobby and never really gave it a consideration as a career until i seen this course.

I'm just wondering what has to be done to get in. I'm in the process of applying so i guess i'll find out soon enough. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Advertisement