Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for niche phone servicing shop in Dublin

Options
  • 28-11-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I have a phone which went through the washing machine and wont turn on anymore, the thing is there are 2 photos on it which are important to me and I'd really like to get them off the phone.
    Does anyone know of any place in Dublin which does data recovery on phones? I haven't heard of anyone doing this before so it might not be something that's done at all.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Does the phone have a memory card?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hugh_H

Yes the photos were stored on the memory card not the sim card. It's not a smart phone, that might cause a problem if they store data differently.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you have a removable memory card its much easier to recover information

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hugh_H

It is not removable unfortunately, but I reckon if there is a place that does data recovery for phone of any sort it's worth seeing if they'll do it for my phone

Advertisement