Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Themed Clothing - All questions here

Options
  • 28-11-2013 2:31pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I actually felt out of place last year not having one, want to get one this year. Can anyone recommend where to get good quality and well fitting ones? I'm a slim build - I don't want one that is really baggy. Some of them are mad expensive - whats good value, any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I saw some nice ones in Next yesterday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Seen some in dunnes,penny's and guineys..The best i saw was the ones in dunnes at 25.00 i think its reasonable value,a bit more expensive than pennys and guineys.In dunnes they have one in a santa,one in rudolph and another in a christmas tree design knit,and another with fair isle and a pack of reindeers..The material if you are interested is acrylic,im not too pleased about the fact its acrylic but i think the ones in pennys and guinyes were also made of acryic and there was a mix of polyester in there too..
    (Ive seen a few on ebay,used and unused but i didnt bother,as they looked cheap and naff..)
    All very nice ones in dunnes so far,wasnt mad on the pennys/guineys range,and usually i buy all my wears(male and female) in pennys/guineys..

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

I've no idea about the quality, but online deal pages have been advertising them alot lately for €15. Try GrabOne, Living Social etc?

http://www.grabonestore.ie/christmas-jumper-4

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

A Christmas jumper shop (I kid you not) has opened on Nassau St.

Bit late to the party, I'd have thought, but fair play to them for spotting an opening!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

Saw some nice ones in Heatons, mens and womens

• Advertisement

I have bought 3 christmas jumpers so far none for me mam or meself so will have to look around heatons the dunnes womens ones are cr*p so are pennys and guineys..

Will have to look thanks!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    A Christmas jumper shop (I kid you not) has opened on Nassau St.

Bit late to the party, I'd have thought, but fair play to them for spotting an opening!

There's another one on South William Street too. Saw some nice ones in New Look this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

I made mine - cheap old red jumper from Dunnes lying in drawer, coloured felt 75c each from art and hobby shop google eyes from Hickeys €2 free stars and bows lying round house and bells from my zumba bracelet all sewed and stitched on. Think grand total of jumper was about €3 excluding old jumper. Very proud of my homemade Rudolph :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Went into Pennys last night and there were loads! I bought two! Only €15 each so still cheaper than one from any of the online shops. Got the one on the left in this pic, and another really nasty one with lights on the front. Hahah can’t wait to wear them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

can anyone recommend an xmas jumper. I'm male 37 and size 40chest.

• Advertisement

Dunnes have great christmas jumpers mad and bright and full of different designs,from christmas trees,to rudolphs to santa claus and a penguin with a scarf,they have one jumper that is more muted too in fair isle if thats what you are going for!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Chloe29

There's a Christmas jumper shop on Wicklow Street too....I ordered online but collected it in the shop yesterday www.christmasjumperking.com

There are loads on www.asos.com too....I bought one as a gift!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Merging all Christmas jumper threads into one location

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Was in Heatons yesterday. They have the brightest, most garish men's Christmas jumpers. My boyfriend bought one for a pub crawl with the lads. I know this thread is about looking good, but these are so bad, they're good! €15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

looking for some Xmas t-shirts as heading away for the xmas. seen some today in penneys but they weren't great.
    the likes of mrtee.ie and hairybaby are expensive so just wondering if anyone knows somewhere online for about 10euro where you could get his and hers?

any ideas would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Last year I went to one of the t-shirt printing places and got one for me and my husband.
    Can't remember how much they were but were certainly a lot cheaper than the jumpers.
    I wore mine (it was a red one) with a white long sleeved t-shirt underneath it and it looked great and I was warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kobay

Heatons or dunnes (did me fine).

Advertisement