Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entry Level Smartphone for Parents for Christmas

Options
  • 28-11-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I want to buy my (tech-illiterate) parents a easy to use smartphone for Christmas so they can stay in touch with relatives abroad.

Essentials would be basic apps such as:

- Email
    - What's App

and preferably on the Meteor Network PAYG with a forward facing camera and a decent screen size.

I know I couldn't be the only person in this predicament this Christmas so hopefully someone out there can help..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

The Motorola G is a new entry level smartphone. It has a great screen, great battery life and is way faster than any of the other entry level phones. It's just a great phone for the price. It's unlocked as well so you can buy whatever pay as you go or bill pay sim card you want.

Check this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057082405

Advertisement