Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King of Tokyo - Amazon Black Friday

Options
  • 28-11-2013 11:56am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up, King of Tokyo is on black friday sales later today!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Power up too or just the main game?

Edit: Seems to just be the main game but I'll keep an eye out in case

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Yeah just the base game, goes on sale at 12:30

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

love this game! Very simple but been having great fun with it. The powerup expansion is pretty good, should have been in the base game tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mojojojoprime

I'm still hating this game with my horrible dice rolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

love this game! Very simple but been having great fun with it. The powerup expansion is pretty good, should have been in the base game tbh.

Indeed! Now it actually makes a difference who you choose. Have tons of fun playing this with my wife/daughter. 10 times out of 10 I'd rather do this than sit down and watch a TV show with them. Though, to be fair, I think Buffy can provide some good life lessons to a 12 year old.

• Advertisement
Advertisement