Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criticism

Options
  • 27-11-2013 11:56pm
    Site Banned Posts: 14

Is there anyway I can criticise Islam without being banned from this forum? Is this forum open for debate at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Beavishead wrote: »
    Is there anyway I can criticise Islam without being banned from this forum? Is this forum open for debate at all?
    You weren't criticising Islam though, making generalisations about Muslims based on extreme examples is something completely different.

• Site Banned Posts: 14 Beavishead

Ignoring reality does not make it go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

How does this relate in any way to what I posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

As I have said many times before on this forum, enlightened debate and discussion is welcomed, tired stereotypes and gross generalistations are not.

So far, you have five posts on this site, four of which are having a go at Islam. I can't help but feel you have your mind made up about Islam and rational debate is not something you are interested in.

If you are capable of rational debate, then there will be no problem.

If you came onto this forum to rant about Islam and Muslims, then you are not welcome.

Advertisement