Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOING BACK TO MW2

Options
  • 27-11-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

recently, i went back to black ops and mw2. i personally feel everything got **** after black ops one. if there is anyone out there willing to play mw2 or black ops again tell me your psn and i'd be happy to play:) - kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭derm0j073

Be warned ,the last few times I've jumped back on MW2 on PSN I found the game was full of hackers .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

derm0j073 wrote: »
    Be warned ,the last few times I've jumped back on MW2 on PSN I found the game was full of hackers .

I have to agree, after the dissapointment of BO2 I tried going back to MW, full of hackers, then MW2, full of Hackers, so I ended up playing MW3... and after a couple of weeks it also was full of hackers...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I went back as well for a while, found a lot of campers and then got pissed of by the amount of noob tubers and heartbeat sensors. Only encountered a few hackers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭MW2FAN

Really? I was fine except for the occasional youtube advertisement. I went back to black ops 1 and it was great

Advertisement