Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Online Perfume Website? HELP

Options
  • 27-11-2013 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whats the best website to buy cheap perfumes from in Ireland. The perfume shop wont ship to Ireland, so i presume most of the English companies are the same? Any ideas? I need to make sure they are real too not the fake ones from market stalls etc. Perfumes are for my Wife and daughters.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

You can use parcel motel to get things shipped to Ireland that can only be shipped to a UK address

Debenhams.ie has a sale on perfumes now too

• Registered Users Posts: 9 davedublind8

I have seen them in my local pertrol station in Crumlin. Do you just give them the address of the nearest one to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

No you register with them and choose your local one. You get some sort of number. Then when you order something you put the delivery address of their Antrim branch along with the number you were given. I assume it then arrives in Antrim and parcel motel transfer it to your local branch. I think you get a freebie on your first time to use it too! Worth a read of their website.
    http://www.parcelmotel.com/about.html

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Their is a MEGAthread on all things PacelMotel related right here .

Perfumes for sale on Amazon tend to be sold from legit shops and pharmacys also, so you could purchase through that. Some items also sold from ThePerfumeShop on there and can ship to Ireland.

If unsure about anything before you purchase, feel free to linkie in here and we can have a look for you no bother :)

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 9 davedublind8

great thanks for your help both of of you. I'll check these out now.. now the search for one direction perfume begins, apprently its sold out everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

great thanks for your help both of of you. I'll check these out now.. now the search for one direction perfume begins, apprently its sold out everywhere.

Nah, not sold out yet! It is still for sale on here :)

Advertisement