Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread on Seanad gone missing.

Options
  • 27-11-2013 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭

Today I posted twice on a thread mainly got to do with eligibility to vote in Seanad elections.

This thread appears to have gone missing.

I hope this the appropriate place to raise this query.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Did you ask the mods of the forum in question?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I have just asked a mod now as shown below. Thank you!

Today I posted twice on a thread mainly got to do with eligibility to vote in Seanad elections.

This thread appears to have gone missing.

I am not sure the forum in question, I have never encountered an occurrence like this in the past.

Xenophile

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Are you looking for the Politics thread you started that is still active called: Retain the Senate? Please advise.

Hey there, I think you're talking about a thread in After Hours.

The thread was started by a multiple re reg troll who isn't welcome to post in forum. Threads like that often get deleted but mostly go unnoticed.

If you wish to start a thread on the subject yourself you are very welcome to do so as the subject itself isn't banned :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Hey there, I think you're talking about a thread in After Hours.

The thread was started by a multiple re reg troll who isn't welcome to post in forum. Threads like that often get deleted but mostly go unnoticed.

If you wish to start a thread on the subject yourself you are very welcome to do so as the subject itself isn't banned :)

Thank you!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement