Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to use up an iTunes voucher on?

Options
  • 27-11-2013 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

Right, I don't like iTunes and I don't really use it. However, I had won a €15 voucher that sat in a drawer at home until recently. I came across a session that an act I like did for iTunes and I figured what the hell, I probably won't be able to get it anywhere else too readily so I'll use the voucher and buy it. So, any recommendations as to what I can use the rest of my credit for in a similar vein i.e. stuff that is only available through iTunes and hard to acquire from other sources? Any rock or metal recommendations considered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Why not check out the Albums of the Year 2013 Thread here and see what is proving popular?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What bands do you like? Helps to know what you like before suggestions are thrown around.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

maybe not your thing but alterbridge's new album fortress is very good so is killswitch engage's latest if your looking for something heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

I like the new Alter Bridge, but it's readily available elsewhere, looking for stuff that is iTunes exclusive or not readily available elsewhere, that's what I mean.

I may never have money to spend in Itunes again, so I wanted to make the most of it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Motorhead - Aftershock

• Advertisement
Advertisement