Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Please review my site

• 27-11-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi

I would love some feedback on my new site thewholeworldisaplayground

It is travel/dining/cocktails/running - really a collection of my experiences in these based on things we search for when we're travelling/eating/running races! It's been up and running as a standalone site since the beginning of the month but we haven't officially launched it yet.

It's a responsive theme if anyone is checking on mobiles.

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

The "The World world is a playground" text is a little bit too far to the right. If you center that it will look perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ellie_sun

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    The "The World world is a playground" text is a little bit too far to the right. If you center that it will look perfect!

Thanks. Initially I had it aligned to the right hand side but then widened the top menu!

Advertisement