Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-occurring facial abscess

Options
  • 27-11-2013 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

Hoping that someone can help me, since Jan this year ive had a number of facial abscesses. The first one back in Jan i ended up in a&e and had to have it lanced. Since then they have been coming back in the same area on the face around the chin/mouth area, probably had about 5 or 6 since Jan. Ive been to a dermatologist but they cant seem to tell me whats causing the problem or how to prevent them coming back. Ive been on and off antibiotics all year and its really frustrating me now.

Can anyone recommend a different dermatologist in the Cork area that i can use my medical card at. I tried the Derm Clinic on College Road but they havent helped much.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Sorry, we don't allow recommendations on this forum.

Please have a read of the forum charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement