Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yu-Gi-Oh Merchandise

Options
  • 27-11-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

wondering if anyone here can help me out.
    My 8 yr old has recently started playing with his older brothers cards and loves the game. He has also started watching the GX series on Kix recently so I have another fan in the house :)
    He has asked for Yu-gi-oh GX stuff from Santy, and I cant get them in the likes of Smyths like before.
    I know I could buy them online but someone here might know of an Irish store that still has stock.
    He is looking for a GX Duel Disk and cards.

I know its a longshot as the TV series has been over for a while but any help will be appreciated. He really loves the show/game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DamonBoyle

Argos in Omni still sell some cards, and there's Forbidden Planet along the quays in Town. I'm afraid the only to get duel disks is on Amazon or a website of the sort.

Advertisement