Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos MyTablet/Tablets for around €120

Options
  • 27-11-2013 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Has anyone used one of these? I am looking for a cheap tablet for my kids (10 and eight years old) and have read mixed reviews about the Argos MyTablet. Has anyone used one of these and if so how did you find it?

Alternatively has anyone used any other semi-decent 7" tablets for around the same price (€120)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭sparksfly

Check out Bargain Alerts, there are a few tablets currently under discussion. I purchased a 7'' ("Cambridge Sciences" brand) tablet from the McBub site about a year ago for around 65 euro including postage. Its still motoring along fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Fortysumting

After some searching I have just bought three Asus memo 7 inch tablets for a 10, 8 and 6 year old. Cost was €139 each (including the cash back special offer from Currys). You can get cheaper but this device gives excellent value for what you are getting. Check out www.cnet.co.uk for expert advice. Good luck

Advertisement