Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology

Options
  • 26-11-2013 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

What part of a cell delimits DNA from rest of cell ? and What part of cell isolates and organizes cell's DNA ? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Santana17

What part of a cell is involved in breakdown of peroxide ? and what part of a cell inactivates certain drugs and metabolic by products?:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Boards is not a get you homework done for you site. ;)

As with anywhere you'd get the best response if you show what you've done and where you are stuck.

The Bombardier beetle has a great way of getting rid of peroxide.

Actually it's not homework.I am in university and was putting together some notes and needed help with 3 questions of about 100.So I suppose you could say I was "stuck" on these questions.Does these qualify for boards advice/information????

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Santana17 wrote: »
    Actually it's not homework.I am in university and was putting together some notes and needed help with 3 questions of about 100.So I suppose you could say I was "stuck" on these questions.Does these qualify for boards advice/information????

You're studying third level biology and don't know which organelle is associated with DNA?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭kc90

These are all pretty simple questions so really you should be revising the material if you're studying at 3rd level and stuck on these. Have a read over any introduction to cell structure and function and you'll find the answers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organelle

Wikipedia isn't ideal but all the answers are on that page. If you're still unsure, come back with what you think the answer is and I'm sure everyone here will be a lot more helpful.

• Advertisement

Cheers , that helped.:)

Advertisement