Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People who opened the game we were forced to buy

Options
  • 26-11-2013 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

I am planning on talking Xtravision to the small claims court.

The only game I wanted at launch was Forza which came boxed with the console.

I was blackmailed into buying a crap game I did not want.

The thing is now opened and I an vowing never to shop in an Xtravision again.

Xtravsion mangers if you are reading this I promise to post this all over the internet and rubbish your name at every opportunity.

I feel sorry for the staff but the €25 fee for making you pay will provide me with satisfaction for your mistake of blackmailing people.

I urge others to do the same.

I understand how hard it is in these economic times but piss poor management should not be allowed get away with this.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭photofinish

Just to update onto Xtravsion customer care stated the above case and I have had this resolved to my satisfaction.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

There's already an Xtravision thread, no need for another!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement