Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LGBT Speed Dating

Options
  • 26-11-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anyone happen to know whether there is speed dating for LGBT people on anywhere in Dublin. I had a quick Google and was surprised to see there didn't seem much out there. New to Dublin myself and a member of a LGBT group as a gay man but haven't really come across anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,924 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

romeo romeo but I think it has stopped

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Riccan

romeo romeo but I think it has stopped

Ya, I checked there website and Facebook page and both are gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭cabaret

Sure organize one there, I'm sure there would be many interested, myself included (",)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DaniWrafter

cabaret wrote: »
    Sure organize one there, I'm sure there would be many interested, myself included (",)

Ohh if you are I'd be interested too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

I would do it if you organize one :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Riccan

Hmmm that's an idea, I'll give it some thought, unless anyone else wants to volunteer as my organising skills leave something to be desired! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

One of the Cork entrants for Mr. Gay Ireland ran one a few weeks back as a fundraiser. Not sure how he got on though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RomeoJuliet

Events are back up and running here: www.RomeoRomeoJulietJuliet.Info

February dates are now taking bookings :)

Advertisement