Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Super Split" cocktail

Options
  • 26-11-2013 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Hello there barmen and women...

A few weeks back, I tried the "supersplit" cocktail that Cafe En Seine offer and loved it. I haven't managed to get back since to ask how it's made, so was wondering if anyone here might be able to help? The ingredients are listed as:

Absolut Vanilla Vodka shaken up with Triple Sec, Galliano, Orange Juice & a Dash of Cream for a Taste Sensation

Can anyone advise as to what sort of measures I might use? Or am I best to go back to Cafe En Seine and ask them directly?

I'm not much of a barman but would love to be able to try and make one at home myself.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

They will probably tell you how much is in it if you ask, or you can watch them pour it and clock what measures they use.But what they are essentially making there is a variation on the Harvey Wallbanger. I'd try it with;

30ml Vanilla Vodka
    15ml Galliano
    15ml Triple Sec
    125ml Orange Juice
    Dash of cream (enough to make it the same colour as the Cafe En Seine version)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

For closure, tried the above recipe last weekend and it worked a treat! Thanks very much.

Advertisement