Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] House share in Tallaght

Options
  • 26-11-2013 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

House share 1 Bedroom Available (Single room - EUR300 monthly) I\'ve a room to rent Looking for a nice female of quiet male to share with I have two children also Smokings not a problem. If you are willing to share a house with two kids then this is a fun and easy going home. Single bedroom Full internet Sitting room come dining room Nice galley kitchen 5 mins from the shops On the luas line Parking Front and back garden GFSC Property

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

whilst your entitled to do as you choose id think very very carefully about renting out a room if you have two young children in the house. unless your expecting the person to be garda vetted its not a very responsible thing to do IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 10 deni21

Room still available for viewing please contact me Denisa <SNIP>

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

deni21 please do not post your personal details on the public forums. Send a private message to the OP if you wish them to contact you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 deni21

Ok I am sorry trying to get used to this I didn't realize my apologies

Advertisement