Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro NVR Software (That will work on Terminal Server)

Options
  • 25-11-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi All,

I am trialing Blue Iris at the moment. The way I need it to work is that User1 logs into the computer (Terminal Server) and they see only their cameras and at the same time, User2 can log in under their Windows computer account and only see their cameras! (Both can log in at the same time and look at only their cameras and recordings).

I have tried this but by design I don't think it's possible with Blue Iris as I can see camera settings etc are stored directly on the C drive rather than APPDATA. Has anyone over come this?

If it's not possible, does anyone know any other good NVR software that supports FOSCAM, AXIS, PANASONIC and so on and can function in a multi user environment?

Thank you,

S.

Advertisement