Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Granny themed hen party

Options
  • 25-11-2013 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hiya,

So Im doing a granny themed hen and so far that's all I've got. Don't just want to go drinking etc, would like to involve a granny-type activity of some sort and make it fun - use the whole granny theme you know, but Im stuck. I know the father ted tour is an option but although I love Father Ted, bussing around all day to different Ted sites isn't really for me. I don't want it to be an all day thing as alot of friends have kids. My b-maid mentioned Bingo which can be great craic but I don't really know how to go about it - would I have to get someone in a pub to run it or how would it work...not sure? Also I was thinking somewhere in Clare or anywhere between there and county galway - any ideas? Was thinking some good craic village with a couple of good pubs and somewhere for a bit of food in the evening ..nothing fancy....:confused:

Advertisement