Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Cadetship ...

Options
  • 07-05-2014 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi i am currently 17 years old and really have little to alright knowledge about applying or selection for the cadets for the Irish defense forces and also im brand new to forums and boards so im sorry if i posted it in the wrong place or something.
    basically i want to know
    - is it hard .. how hard to get picked
    - im worried about my vision capabilities ive good vision but my right eye just a bit weak ?
    - im also planning on joining the FCA/RDF and applying and then to PDF then applying again because i have one less honors subject in C3 from my LC and how long or who does the LC results or requirements stand for or is it for everyone not just school leavers (im currently in college)
    so yeah please help what does the application require and such thanks for any help ..
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement