Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking a mobile phone number

Options
  • 25-11-2013 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi all,

I recently emmigrated to NZ. I had been living and working in Northern Ireland previously and had a car up there. I could not sell it before I moved so my Dad from Dublin sold it for me.

The guy who bought it persuaded my dad to let him take the registration document and said that he would post it later in the month when he had the cash to register it in Ireland. The problem is he never did register it and now 4months later my previous landlord has just contacted me to tell me that there are tolls and fines and other letters pilling up about the car.

My Dad never got the guys full address... All we have is his name and mobile number and we know the area and county he is from. He's stopped answering the phone to us now so he obviously doesnt want us to contact him.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can track his address from the mobile number? Would be very keen to have the car reregistered to him and pass his details to the Gardai and Eflow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

pedro7 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I recently emmigrated to NZ. I had been living and working in Northern Ireland previously and had a car up there. I could not sell it before I moved so my Dad from Dublin sold it for me.

The guy who bought it persuaded my dad to let him take the registration document and said that he would post it later in the month when he had the cash to register it in Ireland. The problem is he never did register it and now 4months later my previous landlord has just contacted me to tell me that there are tolls and fines and other letters pilling up about the car.

My Dad never got the guys full address... All we have is his name and mobile number and we know the area and county he is from. He's stopped answering the phone to us now so he obviously doesnt want us to contact him.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can track his address from the mobile number? Would be very keen to have the car reregistered to him and pass his details to the Gardai and Eflow.

Thats fairly lousy!!
    Pass his name and number onto the Garda and let them deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Faz6r

you sound like a stalker :) heres what i have :)
    but if the guy has an android phone, there is an app to locate the phone called android device manager, but you need his password to access it online, there are plenty of online password unlockers, not going to mention an exact one, cos i dont want to be banned

Advertisement