Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misplaced bag on the Sligo to Connolly Train

Options
  • 24-11-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

I got on the train in Edgeworthstown heading for Dublin Connolly and left my bag up on the bag railing. Now at some point there must have been a similar bag placed close to my bag and by accident someone took my bag and I was left with the other persons.

The bag is a black bag with a silver and red cross. They are a very popular bag. I would love to try and get this sorted out and wish for ye to help me.

Please get in contact with me through this so we could get our bags back to each other.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

Hi all,

I got on the train in Edgeworthstown heading for Dublin Connolly and left my bag up on the bag railing. Now at some point there must have been a similar bag placed close to my bag and by accident someone took my bag and I was left with the other persons.

The bag is a black bag with a silver and red cross. They are a very popular bag. I would love to try and get this sorted out and wish for ye to help me.

Please get in contact with me through this so we could get our bags back to each other.

Did you contact Irish Rail @Connolly Station and let them know?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KingOfTheSouth

I tried to ring and it rang through. The Longford station was notified cause it would be my local station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

I tried to ring and it rang through. The Longford station was notified cause it would be my local station.

Try the Irish Rail twitter feed @IrishRail. They can be very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

When did you find out you had the wrong bag? Ring Connolly again in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Glad that you are getting your bag back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement