Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soft bricked my Nexus 7 (2013) - Help Appreciated!

Options
  • 24-11-2013 12:53am

Hi All

I decided to root my Galaxy 7 today on my Mac using the 1 click root toolkit for Mac. However when I did it, I loaded it up and suddenly I had an update to install Android 4.4 so I went and attempted to install it, then it hanged, so I turned it off.

Now when I try to turn it back on,it just loads into recovery mode (TWRP) over and over. The problem is that there is no operating system on the device.

So my question is how do I put a ROM on it now? Is there someone in Dublin I can take it to to fix? I'll pay someone to fix it. I don't think I have the expertise or the time required to learn how to fix it.

Any help appreciated

Comments

Advertisement