Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 1 after Borderlands 2 ?

Options
  • 23-11-2013 9:42pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭

3 mates and I are just about to complete BL2 (including the DLC). Having never played the original Borderlands is there any point in giving it a go for some co-op fun ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yes. Well worth playing and a great game in its own right. Shorter than b2 too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I played them in order, and I went back to the 1st game recently and struggled with my existing characters because of how I'd leveled them and a few other issues, and the way I got used to playing in BL2.

I think the main difference in the games is that the 1st game had proficiencies in gun types, so you could be great with a pistol but rubbish with snipers, in BL2 they got rid of that and rightly so.

Worth playing for the General Knoxx DLC alone really, and also the main story theres a lot of nods to it in borderlands 2

Advertisement