Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hostel or guesthouse in Ireland

Options
  • 23-11-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm looking for long term accomodation in a hostel or guesthouse where I can pay weekly rates ...I can pay up to 110 a week for a room. Anyone know any good ones anywhere in Ireland?

I'm 25/male/Irish...
    ...unemployed atm but I'm a good tenant. No messing and don't drink or smoke.

Can't pay any deposits lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Irelands a big place. Any specific county/town/region?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cmancman

djimi wrote: »
    Irelands a big place. Any specific county/town/region?

Anywhere in Ireland is fine

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dontom

if Glenties, Co. Donegal is an option, pm me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

I have 2 spare rooms if ya want to rent in Killarney town, Co. Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,740 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Many of the hostels in Galway city do a weekly rate in the winter, of about E80 per week. It doesn't apply in summer though. They don't advertise it on www.hostelworld.com etc, you need to ask in person - but you can find the hostels on the site.

Not sure if the Dublin ones do the same. But TBH you'd be better off there because there are more jobs to look for (assuming that you're looking for work?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

cmancman wrote: »
    I can pay up to 110 a week for a room. Anyone know any good ones anywhere in Ireland?
    cmancman wrote: »
    Anywhere in Ireland is fine
    If depending on benefits, ensure the benefits are the same, and that you don't have to rent for X amount of time before you can claim benefits in a new area.

Offer still stands... if anyone has anything...just message me

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

If youre not bothered about where you live then I doubt youll have much problem renting a room in a house somewhere for €110 a week. You might even find a one bed apartment for that sort of money. Take a look on daft.ie; you should be able to find plenty to suit your needs.

Advertisement