Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dried bloody snot

Options
  • 23-11-2013 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

This might sound gross but this is how it is for the past 1 and a half month.

Since i joined the gym/swimming when ever i pick my nose and i mean usually more then 4 times a day dried bloody snot comes out, i do not pick my nose with my fingers very often it is just that those snotty dried bloody things in my nose have started appearing i have no choice to give me nose more space.
    It has no effect on my breathing however nor have i got a bloody nose. I had never got a bloody running nose in my whole life. Anyone can find problems
    Should i check it out with my gp ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Is it caused by me going to the gym/swimming or some other reason.
    I do not have bloody noses just dried bloody snots

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Go and see your GP, Medical advice not allowed here as per forum charter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement