Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOS and Andriod or just Andriod

Options
  • 23-11-2013 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi im changing my phone i have an Android phone and ive the new nexus 7. I was just thinking should i get an iphone 4s used and have the best of both worlds or just stick with the one if im sticking with Android i will prob get the nexus 4 used or try get my hands on the new moto g.

I don't mind about having to pay for apps twice as i normally only have most apps on one device any way. What do you guy's think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Keeping everything Android would more than likely be the best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭The Gardener

I would agree with the last poster, I use an Android phone for work & personal use, I also have an iPad which would be handy to use for work related documents but the inability of iOS to allow simple file transfers via bluetooth from other operating systems makes it difficult. However I've installed a few apps to make the job a bit easier. Keep it all Android or all iOS and your life will be a lot simpler.

Advertisement