Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

highstreettv

Options
  • 22-11-2013 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Has anybody ever both anything if these..they are a english company but have a irish number...this number has stopped working for some reason today ..seems a bit suspect

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

moonfish wrote: »
    Has anybody ever both anything if these..they are a english company but have a irish number...this number has stopped working for some reason today ..seems a bit suspect

Sorry, this makes no sense whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Did you try the other numbers on their contact us page?
    http://www.highstreettv.ie/contact-us/

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What is the Consumer Issue that you are experiencing? A little more detail might result in better answers

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭moonfish

Apologies original message was sent from phone and had many typos...
    Ive ordered a product from highstreettv and i was trying to get through to see if it was disbatched yet..I just got worried when i noticed the irish number was disconnected,ive rang the other help lines and they promise to get back to me but never have

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭moonfish

just want to know if anyone has had any dealings with them and are they ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Dr.TV

Hi Moonfish, did you ever get your product from hightstreettv.ie?

Advertisement