Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

@eircom.net emails only download on wifi?

Options
  • 22-11-2013 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,791 ✭✭✭✭

I've been using my @eircom.net and 2 other email accounts provided by Blacknight on Android for a long time. Never had any issues really but recently I noticed that my @eircom.net emails only come to my phone sporadically when I'm not on wifi and whenever I go on wifi, I then get them all no problem. I have the account set to check for mails every 10 minutes and even if I manually check, I get nothing unless I'm on wifi most times. There's no real pattern to when I get mails when not on wifi but has anyone else experienced this with @eircom.net emails?

Any feedback appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

What network are you on and who provides your Broadband ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,791 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm with Vodafone on the phone and vodafone for broadband too actually, but I get mails no problem using any wifi I think?

Advertisement