Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbook Pro Late 2013 Recommendation

Options
  • 22-11-2013 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,

I was thinking of getting a Macbook Pro late 2013 model with the new haswell processors. I would mainly be using the laptop for college ( word processing , powerpoint, internet surfing etc). The great battery life with decent performance is a strong reason for considering this laptop. Has anyone used the new MBP's and have any positive/negative views on them? Any advice on whether 13" screen is big enough or is the 15" screen a better option? I dont plan on using the laptop for photoshop.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I got a new Retina Macbook Pro recently. I love it. It's fast, the screen is great, and it just works very well. I got the 2.4/8gb/256GB model.

Advertisement