Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know anything about Barchart.com?

Options
  • 21-11-2013 11:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭

I have come across a site called BarChart.com that have stock recommendations. The stocks go up about 1pm Irish time before the stock opens at 2pm. The recommendation list come back all in the green and some of them with up to 3.45% change in one day. Tbh it all sounds too good to be true so i was hoping someone would shed some light on the situation. Also they don't charge anything to see the recommendation which i think is also suspicious

http://www.barchart.com/stocks/signals/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Hadn't seen that before, but if those are their tips before market open today they look pretty impressive, one day only of course but worth keeping an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

10 minutes to opening bell, and no sign of Friday's predicted performers?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I always take a look at my holdings on barchart, its okay, generally if something is 100% green or 100% red sort medium and long term you know where its going to go but anything less than that it gets a bit fuzzy and theres barely any difference between watching Barchart and your gut feeling, plenty of these sites around these days, BritishBulls and AmericanBulls are popular ones aswell.

Advertisement