Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiko Darkfull

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I don't have the Darkfull but I just received the Wiko Stairway today.

Really lovely phone and very impressed with it so far. Have had two SIM's in it so far and seems to work great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭MBSnr

^^^@keithclancy
    Darkfull - sealed battery in unit, aluminium case, no SD card, micro SIMs - too new to know if any issues but based on their other models it'll probs be fine.

Stairway - slower CPU than Darkfull, plastic back case, removable battery, SD card slot, normal sized SIMs. I've had it two months and no issues so far.
    Build quality is excellent in my mind. Feels like a more expensive phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

Check out the Acer Liquid E2 Duo mentioned on boards a few times.

It's under €200 delivered from Expansys at the moment. I got one recently and cant fault it.

Dual SIM, SIM free, TF card slot, 4.5" IPS screen, quad core processor and decent battery life

Advertisement