Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton thermostatic safegaurd shower

Options
  • 21-11-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me is this fed from the tank or the mains?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

hsan wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me is this fed from the tank or the mains?

There is 2 different versions one tank fed and the other mains fed.
    The tank one is called safeguard care pumped
    The mains is t100 safeguard

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hsan

Robbie.G wrote: »
    There is 2 different versions one tank fed and the other mains fed.
    The tank one is called safeguard care pumped
    The mains is t100 safeguard

Thanks for that. How would I know which one is which? All it says on the cover is triton safegaurd thermostatic. Its about 2 yrs old

Thanks for that. How would I know which one is which? All it says on the cover is triton safegaurd thermostatic. Its about 2 yrs old

If you can take a pic and post it ill let you know which it is.Why do you need to know are you having problems with it

If you can take a pic and post it ill let you know which it is.Why do you need to know are you having problems with it

Ya. I was doing a job for a man today and he Asked me to have a look at the shower. When I turned it on the water was coming out of the relief valve on the left hand side of the shower. It's piped to the mains so I was thinking was there too much pressure or should it be piped off the tank. I haven't come across this shower before

Ya. I was doing a job for a man today and he Asked me to have a look at the shower. When I turned it on the water was coming out of the relief valve on the left hand side of the shower. It's piped to the mains so I was thinking was there too much pressure or should it be piped off the tank. I haven't come across this shower before

Was it a wide shower with a big grey on off button on the right hand side if so that's the tank fed.
    The mains one is long and narrow with the controls in the centre.

• Advertisement

Was it a wide shower with a big grey on off button on the right hand side if so that's the tank fed.
    The mains one is long and narrow with the controls in the centre.

I think the on off was a wide button on the bottom of the shower

Advertisement