Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliderobe door fittings

Options
  • 21-11-2013 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I have an old set of slide robes (very heavy mirror doors).

I need to replace the top fittings (the part that includes the wheel that sits into the runners from the doors themselves).

Does anyone know here I might get these parts or is there an alternative replacement fittting or method of fixing these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

If they are sliderobe brand, go to sliderobes. If they are just sliding doors, maybe a pic would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Johnsee

Thanks 2 stroke...no brand name on the doors (they were in the house when I moved in) slide robe will only supply their own branded product ( i have tried that route)....picture attached.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Sorry, I cant help, how old are they? I don't think you will find them in the current market. Perhaps somebody that does furniture restoration.

Advertisement