Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Panel beating jobs

Options
  • 20-11-2013 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

hi does anyone know any jobs going in the panel beating area. ive over 4yrs experience and I have 6 out of 7 phases done in my apprenticeship although I have good few weeks to make up in phase five. have all my college phases done and passed all first time.. I can do all types of work from start to finish I can do a car.. any info would b great. possibly Roscommon Athlone Ballinasloe area if possible but willing to travel within reason.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Have you been in touch with various established places and checked if they can take you on some hours/week?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 topstuff

i have indeed.. sent cvs in and everything. most places are either not doing much work or they have enough employees

Advertisement