Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wife preggers. dildo use

Options
  • 20-11-2013 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

My wive is preggers again and is wondering is it ok to still use a dildo. You see, we used to have a thick 9 inch one that my wife really loved but our son found it and threw it out(thats a whole new thread on its own lol) We have a rabbit but its to thin for her liking and she really misses that stretch she got when using the thick one. Weve discussed about buying another and will hide this a bit better in future. Even thou my wife loves me inside her, shes admitted that im not thick enough and she really miises the dildo.

Seeing as its xmass in a few weeks, im going to surprise her with 2 of them. A black and pink onw with about an inch difference between them.

What im wanting to know is that will the baby be ok if we use this to much. You see she can get a bit wild when this is getting used and wondering can it harm the baby in any way. Shes only aboit 2 months now, think thats out of the danger zone so wondering are we good to go. Is hoping we are because cant wait to see the look on her face again after i buy her this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

You really should of posted this on After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I think this is the weirdest thread I've ever read in the Pregnancy forum...

OP, a quick google should give you your answer or run it by a GP. We can't give medical advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement