Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Driver name search.

Options
  • 20-11-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello people, I am wondering if there is a way to search for a taxi drivers name if i know it? I live in limerick. I want to find the taxi driver because I left my phone in the taxi.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

If it was me I'd go to a rank in the middle of the city and start asking the line of drivers waiting there - they won't be long figuring out who he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

why not call the carriage office - they usually can pass on your details to the driver and I think they also handle the "lost property" section.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭DamoNolan

Theres an app called drivers check for taxi's try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Danger101

i thought the carriage office was just for dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Danger101

DamoNolan wrote: »
    Theres an app called drivers check for taxi's try it.

Do they not ask you for the license number and car registration number ? I wouldn't know that information, i only know his name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

You need to be contacting either the Limerick or Clare Carriage officer (Drivers in Limerick could be covered by either region) and seeing if the phone has been handed in. As you have his name (Which you should edit out of your post in the interests of privacy) they should be quick enough in tracking him down and making contact with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 locked up

kind of phone?? if iPhone have you 'find my iPhone' app installed??

Advertisement