Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sitting CISCO CCNA exam

Options
  • 20-11-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

Hey peps, I'll be finished a MSc in Computer Science at the end of December and have decided developing isn't for me, I would like to go down the sys admin/network eng route, I'm kinda getting the feeling that I'm gonna need my CCNA cert to, just wondering if there is anywhere I can sit the exam maybe in February/March without signing up for a course, I reckon I can do the course by myself after Christmas,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Are you based in offaly?
    Test centres in Dublin, Athlone and Galway listed on Pearson Vue's site. You just book it through the site and show up on the day and sit the exam..

Just decide do you want to do it in one part or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭bennyineire

I'm based in Offaly though I commute to UCD , can you tell me a bit about the exam, whats the difference between doing it in one part and two, which do you advise, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Myself i did it in one exam. So covers all subject matter. You can also do it in two parts(ICND 1&2).

Check Cisco's site for full description and exam codes..

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/certifications/associate/ccna/index.html

Advertisement