Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP....

Options
  • 20-11-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

I recently got a new Samsung S3 and recently after an automatic update, the vibrate function does not work - i have searched google etc and tried different things, but still cannot seem to get it working again...

Does anyone know how to fix this problem....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

shanard wrote: »
    I recently got a new Samsung S3 and recently after an automatic update, the vibrate function does not work - i have searched google etc and tried different things, but still cannot seem to get it working again...

Does anyone know how to fix this problem....

Is it the full vibration function or just the haptic feedback (vibration when pushing the back and menu buttons)? If its just the haptic feedback check to see is powersaving enabled. If it is this turns that function off.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭shanard

BroLo wrote: »
    Is it the full vibration function or just the haptic feedback (vibration when pushing the back and menu buttons)? If its just the haptic feedback check to see is powersaving enabled. If it is this turns that function off.

it seems to be the full vibration function..... thanks

Advertisement