Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Samsung Galaxy S4

Options
  • 20-11-2013 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a galaxy S4. It is about 6 months old. About two days ago the audio stopped working for calls only. OK otherwise.
    I cannot seem to find out the issue. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ronbon

I heard that the new software update for Samsung is having major issues when it was released quite recently and the download was later suspended.
    Phones crashing and Battery dying considerably faster.

Lets hope this is your issue, as it's only a bug in the software and not hardware

Suggestions:
    Re-install the current OS, hopefully its not the newest one (backup everything first!!)

And this might get you out of a hole;
    try switching to loudspeaker when making/receiving calls. I think it uses a different speaker.

Best Regards,
    HTC1 owner

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

ronbon wrote: »
    I heard that the new software update for Samsung is having major issues when it was released quite recently and the download was later suspended.
    Phones crashing and Battery dying considerably faster.

Lets hope this is your issue, as it's only a bug in the software and not hardware

Suggestions:
    Re-install the current OS, hopefully its not the newest one (backup everything first!!)

And this might get you out of a hole;
    try switching to loudspeaker when making/receiving calls. I think it uses a different speaker.

Best Regards,
    HTC1 owner

That was only for the S3 as far as I'm aware. They haven't mention issues with the S4.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Apparently S4 is suffering from issues since the update and it was pulled by AT&T in the US i think. Fresh install of the OS and see how you get on.

Advertisement