Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas present for pre-teen?

Options
  • 20-11-2013 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭

Any ideas for an 11yr old boy who is only into football and clothes? He says he wants a nike tracksuit and pair of airmax - that's it! He has never had much interest in xbox or PS etc, and he uses my old phone - he has all the jerseys he will ever want (I have a great pal with an older boy, who passes them onto me :-) ). He found all santas presents a week before Xmas last year, so it was all a bit of a disappointment....any ideas for something extra for him? Nothing too expensive, but something quirky possibly:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

I say he went searching, so he had his doubts about Santa. What about a bike or some goal post's?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Yep, he went searching alright!

He has a bike and would love goalposts but we have a terraced house and couldn't get them out the back garden (which is small anyway) and they have been stolen from a couple of my neighbours front gardens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Depending on budget is there any upcoming event that he'd like tickets to?

Advertisement