Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pyjamas

Options
  • 20-11-2013 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Male seeking some female help. Looking for some pyjamas to pick up as a gift and was going to get these only that they're not stocked over here and the shipping costs from the US are insane. What's a good alternative (either online or in-store)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

They're lovely. I'd try the nice section of Ann Summers on O'Connell st (can't think of the name of the brand) as they do nice things or try Debenhams or M&S?

If you're going upmarket, see what's in House of Fraser or Brown Thomas.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

They are just gorgeous!!, yeah try Ann Summers, or River Island http://www.riverisland.com/women/loungewear--onesies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

onesies are cool but gosh they give you trouble if you have to go the toilet. you literally have to undress and sit on the loo all cold and uncomfortable. I've bought onesie in tkmaxx recently, they had quite good selection of them

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Tope

I know this is a bit late and you've probably already found an alternative, but just saw these yesterday in Fat Face on Henry Street (Dublin) and I thought of this thread! Quite similar to what you were looking for, and they have matching leggings/shorts/vests/long sleeved tops. (The ones you posted were so nice I've been keeping an eye out for myself ever since!).
    http://www.fatface.com/pyjamas/heart-jacquard-top/invt/44520

Oh and I agree about onesies - seems like a good idea until you consider going to the loo in the middle of the night!

• Advertisement
Advertisement